Friday, November 14, 2014

Ceilidh's Christmas Wish List

On the nearly hour long drive up to Brownie camp, I idly questioned Ceilidh about her wish list for Christmas. It was an enlightening conversation, and if I could compose her letter to Santa, it would go like this:

Dear Santa,
I really really really want a Fur Real dog - the ones that bark and has a leash but isn't real. My mom won't let me get a real live puppy because she says I won't clean up the poop. I promised I would, but she doesn't believe me.
Also I want a music player - I think it's called an MP3. My brother Devlin wants one too. But do your elves make electronic things? I know they can make toys, but can they do stuff with headphones?
I also would like a new scooter. I'm 8 years old, and 8 year olds do NOT ride Barbie scooters. Like the one I have. Besides, it's broken. My old one. My dad broke it - he tried to ride it or something.
My sister Aisling would like a scooter too - the kind you sit one even though Mommy says those are for babies.
But I'd really really really want an Ever After High Thronecoming Briar Rose doll. I've told Mommy that Ever After High is way better than Barbie dolls, They have more moving parts. Barbie dolls' arms don't move.
I think there's other stuff too. Like a slushie maker so that we can make slushies for my dad.
My little brother Quinn could use more cars, even though he has a million. He does like Planes Fire and Rescue. And Ninja Turtles.
Devlin wants Lego anything.
And, if I can't get the Fur Real, I would like the Beanie stuffies with the really big eyes. The Christmas penguin stuffie.
I think that's all.
I hope you're not too busy.
Thanks,
Ceilidh




No comments:

Post a Comment