Monday, February 16, 2015

All boy

Having two kids of each gender, I am more convinced that it's all nature, and not nurture.
Case in point:
The other night, Quinn is walking around with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. His one hand appear to be scratching at an itch, on his backside. And his hand is in his pants.

Me: Are you itchy? (thinking it could be a rash, or maybe another patch of eczema given the cold weather)
Quinn: Nope.
Me: Then get your hand out of your pants.
Quinn: Okay. (Stated with a devilish grin.)

Me: Why is your hand in your pants?
Quinn: It's not! It's in my bum! See! (as he pulls his offending hand out)

Then he runs up to me, asks "Wanna smell?"

Me: Gross! No!
Quinn: smells like poop?! Hahahaha! (laughs uproariously)

Me: Really? This is what makes you laugh?
Quinn: Yup! Haahahaha....Mommy, come here! (chasing me around the house with his hand stuck out)

Yup, my two girls would NEVER have done this.

No comments:

Post a Comment