Thursday, November 12, 2009

Aisling's latest thing


Having older siblings is great. You have someone to play with and teach you new things. Sometimes, the older siblings pass on bad habits. Like screaming for no reason. Aisling has now learned this latest trick from Ceilidh and Devlin. When all 3 scream, they think it's hilarious, but the ruckus is enough to wake the dead.

This morning, Aisling decided to voice her displeasure of having to entertain herself for 7 minutes while I showered by screaming and screeching. Then she threw her books and toys onto the floor. Which is easier for me to deal with, than having her in the bathroom with me while I shower because then she'll play with the toilet water, or unroll the entire roll of toilet paper.

I don't like this new side of Aisling. So, when I capture a special smile from her, I hold onto it and cherish it to get through the moments when she's not so angelic.

No comments:

Post a Comment