Sunday, March 9, 2014

Multi-tasking or Multi-functional?

Remember that John Mayer song, "Your body is a wonderland", or something like that?

That's how I felt this morning. But not in that way.

Usually I'm up early to exercise without any little people interrupting me. But with the time change and a jam packed day before, it was hard to drag myself down to the basement before the household woke up. So I lazed around in bed while Quinn climbed all over me, and got hugged by Devlin, and alternately kicked and snuggled by Aisling.
I eventually made my way downstairs for some me-time. I was almost through a great, sweat-pouring, heart pounding session of cardio, when Quinn decided to join in. While I was working my way through a few plank based exercises, Quinn was using my back and legs as a racetrack for his cars. And when in child's pose at the end, I then became his "horsey"!

No comments:

Post a Comment