Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Diet time?

Sometimes I really wish I could have been there...
This entry comes courtesy of Daddy, who probably shouldn't have told me, but here it is:

As Daddy was chauffeuring Ceilidh to her weekly dance class, they chatted about different types of foods and their nutritional benefits. For example, citrus fruits are high in Vitamin C and that keeps one healthy and colds at bay. Fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA which are beneficial to brain growth. Milk and other dairy products have calcium, a necessity for bone growth and strength.
Ceilidh wondered what super-powers grapes had.
"I think grapes are an anti-oxidant. No wait, I just read it. Grapes have some special chemical that helps to burn fat," Daddy stated with authority.
Without missing a beat, his daughter replied, quite seriously, "I think you need to eat a lot more grapes."

No comments:

Post a Comment